LexisNexis Solutions for US-China and Global Legal Issues
LexisNexis CPD Course: LexisNexis Solutions for US-China and Global Legal Issues (Online)
In light of COVID-19 pandemic and heated US-China tensions, it is challenging for companies and firms to run their business and practice in compliance of the international legal regulations. In this seminar, LexisNexis would introduce 3 LexisNexis solutions to resolve the legal issues across jurisdictions and practice areas. We would be introducing Lexis® China for PRC legal content, Law360 for latest US legal updates and MLex Market Insight for global regulatory risk insight covering antitrust, AML and data privacy. These international products have been well received in other international jurisdictions, we’re pleased to share such information and updates with the Hong Kong practitioners for practical guidance.
- Introducing the PRC legal content and coverage
- Demonstrating the features and functionality of Lexis® China and Practical Guidance
- Introducing the Law360 legal news and analysis
- Showcase the practice areas and industry coverage
MLex Market Insight
- Introducing MLex Market Insight a specialized news organisation on regulatory risks.
- Demonstrating the exclusive content and expert insight on Antitrust, Data Privacy & Security, Financial Crime, Mergers & Acquisitions, Sector Regulation (Financial Services, Tech & Telecom, EU Energy & Climate), State Aid, and Trade.
Date: 14 October 2020 (Wednesday) | Time: 2:30pm - 3:30pm | Fee: Free
Accreditation(s): 1 CPD Point (Subject to accreditation by The Law Society of Hong Kong)
Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Rules for Online Attendance:
Terms & Conditions: