COVID-19 from an Employment Law Perspective – What Every Employer and Employee Should Know
LexisNexis CPD Course: COVID-19 from an Employment Law Perspective – What Every Employer and Employee Should Know (Online)
LexisNexis CPD Course (Online)
- Do employers have any duties to ensure safety and health of employees at work? If so, what are they?
- Can an employee claim against the employer if he contracts COVID-19 at work? Can an employee claim against the employer if he contracts COVID-19 when he travelsbetween home and place of work before or after the work?
- Can an employee refuse to go to work in fear of his safety and health?
- Can an employee request an employer to allow him to come into work on a roster or work from home?
- Can an employee refuse to attend business trip at places with COVID-19 outbreak?
- Can an employer deduct the employee’s wages or dismiss the employee for absence from work?
- Can an employer reduce the employee’s wages in the current economic situation?
- Can an employer request an employee to take no pay leave?
- What are an employer’s obligations if an employee contracts COVID-19?
Date: 14 April 2020 | Time: 4:00pm - 5:30pm | Fee: Free
Accreditation(s): 1.5 CPD Points (Subject to accreditation by The Law Society of Hong Kong)
Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Rules for Online Attendance:
Terms & Conditions: