Hong Kong Family Law Reports
This series is an unrivaled collection of authoritative reported cases of the most significant family law decisions, in all levels, from the Family Court to the Court of Final Appeal.
Going local on the authorities
Published in association with The Family Law Association
The Hong Kong Family Law Reports are intended to support the consistency and continuing development of this important area of the law and are an essential reference for practitioners and academics alike.
A cite to behold
This comprehensive collection of judgments offers evidence of the intellectual arguments surrounding judicial discretion in the full spectrum of family law cases, giving you access to the reliance upon local case law.
Refining your case law research to cater to your specific practice area needs
- The Honourable Mr Justice Johnson Lam, Vice President of the Court of Appeal of the High Court of Hong Kong
- The Honourable Madam Justice Bebe Pui Ying Chu, Judge, Court of First Instance of the High Court of Hong Kong
- His Honour BrunoChan, Former Principal Family Court Judge, District Court of Hong Kong
- Her Honour Sharon DMelloy, Family Court Judge, District Court of Hong Kong
- The Honour Mr Michael John Hartmann, GBS, former Non-Permanent Judges
Updates: Published annually
Format: Bound volume