"... so far as Hong Kong land law and conveyancing are concerned, the need for a comprehensive and definitive work has now been met. This work will prove to be invaluable to conveyancing practitioners." – The Hon Mr. Justice Godfrey JA
Hong Kong Conveyancing
The only reference on Conveyancing in all of the land
A treasure trove of case laws
There is now a voluminous amount of case laws explaining and developing the land and conveyancing landscape in Hong Kong, thereby requiring the conveyancing practitioner to keep abreast of significant decisions and the application of conveyancing principles.
Dealing with contentious issues
This work aims to report, discuss and expound on these contentious issues, as well as help facilitate the work of practitioners in all conveyancing transactions.
Hong Kong Conveyancing is a renowned reference work, with over 20 years heritage in Hong Kong, yet remaining the only reference work dealing with this subject in Hong Kong
This voluminous work, presented in two volumes, within eleven looseleaf binders, provide an extensive and detailed description of the law and practice, as well as the development of conveyancing in Hong Kong. Unique in its breadth of coverage, this title is the standard reference for anyone involved in conveyancing transactions and issues relating to land titles and land law generally in Hong Kong.
|Providing answers to questions of law and fact, with a flip of a page, a click of a mouse, or a swipe on your screen|
- Land Tenure in Hong Kong
- System of Land Holding in Hong Kong
- Planning Considerations
- Co-ownership of Multi-storey Buildings
- Nature of the Title to be Made or Given
- Proof of Title
- Property Investigation
- Contract: Formation
- Contract: Vitiating and Allied Factors
- Contract: Capacity, Status and Disabilities
- Contract: Contents
- Security Transactions over Land
- Completion of the Contract for the Sale of Land
- Remedies for the Breach of a Contract for the Sale of Land
- Consent and non-consent schemes
- Judith Sihombing, LLB (Melb), LLM (Mal); Barrister and Solicitor, Supreme Court of Victoria; Training/Professional Support Manager, Simmons & Simmons
- Alwin Chan, Principal Lecturer, LLB (HKU), PCLL (HKU), LLM (LSE), Barrister-at-law (Hong Kong)
Updates: The content is updated 8 times a year to accommodate new cases, legislative changes as well as updates in the practice and procedure in this area of law.
Format: Looseleaf set (11 binders), Lexis Advance® Hong Kong & Lexis Red™