Intellectual Property In Hong Kong
"Intellectual Property has the shelf life of a banana"
Tailored to suit your needs
Your answer to Intellectual Property Law in Hong Kong
Providing you with a holistic research experience on Copyright, Trademarks, Registered Design, Patents and IP law in Hong Kong, and solutions on cross-border litigation.
One of the foremost authoritative works on intellectual property law in Hong Kong, this looseleaf is widely used and cited across the territory
The publication is presented in two volumes, and has three issue updates per year, comprising of chapters on Passing Off, Trade Marks, Trade Descriptions, Copyright, Patents, Registered Design, Litigation Related Issues, Domain Name Dispute Resolution, Cross-border Enforcement and other related topics. This work is written with the practitioner in mind, and with a focus on IP litigation, keeping you updated with the latest cases in this area of law.
|Providing answers to questions of law and fact, with a flip of a page, a click of a mouse, or a swipe on your screen|
- Division I - Passing Off
- Division II - Trade Marks
- Division III - Trade Descriptions
- Division IV - Copyright
- Division V - Patents
- Division VI - Registered Design
- Division VIA - Intellectual Property and Competition Law
- Division VII - Integrated Circuits
- Division VIII - Confidential Information and Privacy Protection
- Division IX - Litigation and Related Issues
- Division X - Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- Division XI - Cross-border Enforcement: China and Other Countries
- Division XII - Appendices
- Douglas Clark, , Global Head of Dispute Resolution, Rouse; Adjunct Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong; Solicitor (HK), 1996-2010 and 2020- ; Barrister (HK) 2011-2019; Solicitor, England and Wales, Barrister and Solicitor, Victoria; BA (Asian Studies), LLB (Hons), Australian National University; PCLL, City University of Hong Kong; Graduate Certificate (Chinese and Chinese Law), Fudan University; Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators
- Professor Michael D Pendleton, LLB Dip Jur (Syd), LLM (Lond), School of Law, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Emeritus Professor Murdoch University Perth Australia, Solicitor, Barrister, Mediator, Arbitrator & Domain Name Panelist (WIPO)
- Jared Richard Margolis, BA, LLB, BCL
- Alice Lee, LLB (HKU), BCL (Oxon), PCLL (HKU)
- Chiang Ling Li, University of London (LLM), Queen's University (LLB), University of Toronto (BSc in Pharmacy)
Updates: The content is updated 3 times a year to accommodate new cases, legislative changes, as well as updates in the practice and procedure in this area of law.
Format: Looseleaf set (2 binders), Lexis Advance® Hong Kong & Lexis Red™