A single source solution for all your questions on Banking Law in Hong Kong and the People's Republic of China.
Banking Law: Hong Kong SAR and the People’s Republic of China
You can bank on us!
Tailored to suit your needs
Banking Law: Hong Kong SAR and the People's Republic of China is a comprehensive text on the laws and regulations governing the banking industry in Hong Kong and the PRC, and includes international regulations of banking activities in Hong Kong, for both the practitioner in private practice and bankers alike.
Content includes relevant Ordinances with detailed annotations, a complete and comprehensive case digest, and topical commentary and analysis on banking regulations in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions. The sections on international banking controls, consumer credit and banking in the PRC respond to the ever-increasing economic interaction between China, Hong Kong and other international players.
|Providing answers to questions of law and fact, with a flip of a page, a click of a mouse, or a swipe on your screen|
- International regulation of the Hong Kong financial system
- The banking system in Hong Kong
- Regulation of banking activities
- Bank and customer relationship
- Consumer credit
- Banking in the People's Republic of China
- Materials on international banking
- Case digests
- IA Tokley, LLB, LLM, Solicitor of the Supreme Courts of England and Wales, Hong Kong, New South Wales and South Australia Partner, Herbert Smith, London
- Vickie W.K. Ling, Barrister & Mediator
Updates: The content is updated 3 times a year to accommodate new cases, legislative changes, as well as updates in the practice and procedure in this area of law.
Format: Looseleaf set (3 binders), Lexis Advance® Hong Kong & Lexis Red™