Share your extraordinary experience with your friends and be rewarded
LexisNexis Refer-A-Friend Program
Do you know your friends could benefit from our innovative and intelligent online legal research solutions? We believe the best compliment we could receive is for you to refer us to your friends/ business partners. Introduce them to us and get a prize in the LexisNexis referral program today!
How it works:
1. Introduce your friends to LexisNexis
2. Your friends trial and subscribe to LexisNexis online service
3. Get the prize
*Terms & Conditions:
- This program is valid for a limited time only and ends on 31 December 2020.
- This program only applies to Law Firm, Barristers Chambers, Corporates and Academics in Hong Kong as well as in Taiwan market.
- This program is only applicable to new customers who have never purchased any online subscriptions, products and services in the past 3 years from LexisNexis Hong Kong.
- Each referrer can receive the reward only when the referee signs the contract within 6 months upon referral date.
- The 1 month Lexis Advance Hong Kong complimentary access reward is only applicable to existing barrister customers and the reward would be credited in next month’s invoice.
- Each referrer entitles to two times of rewards per year only.
- This program has a minimum online subscription contract value.
- Referrer and referee cannot be identical person.
- A referrer and a referee cannot refer each other in this program.
- Referee can only be referred to LexisNexis once. In the event that a referee is referred to LexisNexis more than once, only the first person to refer the referee to LexisNexis will be eligible for a rewards under this program.
- LexisNexis employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
- This program is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
- This program runs in conjunction with the COVD-19 package promotion.
- LexisNexis reserves the right to modify or cancel program, terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of LexisNexis.