About the Hong Kong Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedent - Second Edition
- Concise commentaries on law and practice, practical checklists and procedural tables
- Complete precedents, alternative clauses and ancillary documentation such as model letters
- Practical and user-friendly overviews of each subject area, explaining the purpose of individual forms, precedents and clauses and indicating
- where and when each should be used
- Adaptable to changes in law and practice, with scope for constant evolution of the title scheme
- A team of contributors and editorial advisors, all leading authorities in their fields.
Table of contents, second edition
Plus new titles* in second edition include:
- Business Organisations: Partnership
- Commercial Contracts: Boilerplate Clauses
- Commercial Contracts: General Clauses
- Commercial Contracts: Sale of Goods
- Companies: General
- Dispute Resolution
- General Practice: Agency, Deeds and Powers of Attorney
- Intellectual Property: Copyright
- Intellectual Property: Patents and Trade Marks
- Logistics: Aviation
- Logistics: Carriers
- Taxation and Revenue
- Wills and Probate
*new titles are subject to change
- Business Organisations: Joint Ventures
- Companies: Formation, Registration and Share Capital
- Data Protection
- Financial Services
- Landlord and Tenant
- Logistics: Shipping
- Sale of Land
Ease of use
Know exactly what to use – and when to use it. The Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents provides practical and user-friendly overviews of each subject area. You’ll find explanations of the purpose of individual forms, precedents and clauses, along with advice on where and when each should be used.
Rely on the experts’ advice in The Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents. This invaluable resource is prepared by a team of contributors and editorial advisors who are leading authorities in their fields: solicitors, barristers and academics from leading institutions.
May we see this product before purchasing?
Yes! Please inquire about an inspection copy of The Hong Kong Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents and any other titles. Call us at +852 2179 7888, or send us an email note at email@example.com.
Learn how to use The Hong Kong Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents
Whether you are a new or an existing customer, you can benefit from training for LexisNexis products and solutions, including The Hong Kong Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.Learn how to get the best results, in the least time.
Contact the LexisNexis training team at firstname.lastname@example.org.